Trekking in Mai Chau & Pu Luong Nature Reserve 5 Days
Mai Chau and Pu Luong is famous for its beautiful mountains and valleys of the Thai people. And Pu Luong Nature Reserve is located in Ba Thuoc District, Thanh Hoa Province which offers tourists a new, unique and off the beaten track adventure. Pu Luong Region is unknown among most tourists, but contains all the highlights of Northern Vietnam in one place! Pu Luong is a “microcosm” of Northern Vietnam. Containing Sapa’s magnificent mountain ranges, Mu Cang Chai’s stunning rice terrace fields, Cao Bang’s scenic rivers and waterfalls and Mai Chau’s remote traditional villages of ethnic minorities who still retain their unique cultural heritage and way of living. Pu Luong Nature Reserve takes the opportunity to be the firsts who gives you the possibility to experience this beautiful and remote area combined with a comfortable stay.
- Trekking to visit village in Mai Chau and Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Homestay with host family
- Experience with daily life of local people and culture of Thai and Muong ethnic group minority
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- Accommodation with homestay with daily breakfast
- Homestay permission
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights &departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$25 & 01 passport photo each person)
- Other services not mentioned above .