Snorkeling & Kayaking in Mergui Archipelago 9 Days
Myanmar remains one of the most mysterious and least known of the world. A land of beauty with intact charm recently emerged in the modern world. Observe the traits of its population sharing a common border with Laos and still little used by tourism. Myanmar opens more promise for future travelers some exceptional wanderings. A border crossing in both countries and the passage of the famous Golden Triangle.
+ Sail around the Mergui Archipelago, discover islands that you won’t find on Google Maps
+ Set out on your kayaks and paddle out to secluded beaches, rocky caves, and cliffs
+ Have the opportunity to swim and snorkel through the crystal clear waters brimming with fish, corals, sea urchins and more
+ A chance to encounter with the Moken, the semi-nomadic sea gypsies who have eked out an existence on these islands for hundreds of years
- Accommodation with twin/double sharing room base included breakfast. Meals as per mention above program.
- Transportation for tour class car with air-conditioned.
- Entrance Fee
- Domestic Flight with airport tax “Yangon-Kawthaung-Yangon”
- Lunch and Dinner as per motioned Program
- English Speaking Guide for each palace
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snokels and fins)
- Jungle boats, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snack on boat
- 02 Drinking Water & 02 Wet Towel on sightseeing
- Service charges included, 24/7 support.
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Online Visa Fee for Myanmar: USD 50.00 p/pax
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink) on boat
- Other services not mentioned in the including
- International flight from/to Myanmar
- Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, and laundarys service, mini bar, etc
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Polarized sun-glasses
- Light clothing
- Light-weight Water-proof jacket
- Hand held torch
- Sensible shoes / boots for trekking
- Long trousers for jungle walks
- Long sleeve shirt
- Insect repellent