The Mixing of Adventure & Heritage Sites Visit in Central Vietnam 10 days
Stretching from Quang Binh to Quang Nam, the trip “The Mixing of Adventure & Heritage Sites in Central Vietnam 10 days” is the combination of heritage and the intangible which was recognized by UNESCO: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (Quang Binh), Hue Imperial City & Royal Music, and Quang Nam (with two heritage sites, Hoi An and My Son). On your route you will have a chance to discover many other attractions such as Bana Hill, Cham Island, Tam Giang Lagoon as well as the beautiful beaches of Cua Dai, Non Nuoc, Lang Co, Thuan An and Nhat Le. And for those who love adventure, snorkeling at Bai Nam and kayaking on the Chay River will be a must when joining in this tour.
+ A leisure walking tour to discover Hoi An ancient town where relaxing lifestyle has not changed
+ Visit ancient temples, the imperial citadel of Hue and enjoy a boat trip along Perfume River
+ In Quang Binh, soak in the rural jungle landscape as we explore the caves, partake in some adrenaline fueled adventures and take in the stunning views
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose your date of departure
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- Domestic return flight SGN/HAN – Danang/ Hue
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.