Climbing Fansipan Summit 4 days
Tucked high in Vietnam ‘s remote northern mountains, close to the Chinese border, the former French military outpost of Sapa offers some of Vietnam ‘s most colorful experiences with the majestic beauty of Fansipan.
The views are breathtaking. Vietnam ‘s highest peak, the 3,143-metre Mount Fansipan, looms overhead, while the surrounding valleys feature terraced rice paddies and blazing green fields cut by fast-flowing streams. Layer upon layer of green ridges fades into the distance, edged by sharp, rocky peaks. The region is home to several ethnic minority groups all wearing their traditional and colorful attire.
Sapa is a perfect background for trekking, hiking, and climbing.
Mt. Fansipan is only 9 km from Sapa town but it takes at least three days to get to the peak and back. The top is accessible year-round to anyone, providing you are in good shape. As there are no mountain huts on the way, we will be camping. Our porters carry the equipment and food. No ropes or technical climbing skills are needed, just endurance and plenty of energy. The terrain is rugged, wet and often cold
+ Top picked rout for Mt. Fansipan trek
+ Victory moments and great views while standing at the roof of Indochina
+ Challenging enough trails but suitable for most of climbers
+ Superb beauty of jungle, valleys and cloudy oceans etc
+ Fully supported by professional hiking expert, guide and porters
+ Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
+ It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
Note on client safety
– Hiking Fansipan without local guide/porter is not permitted due to safety reason.
– We reserve the right to deviate from this itinerary for any reasons, including road and weather conditions, frequency of visits to a village, or for any other factor which may influence client safety.
- All transfer as per tour
- Train ticket Hanoi/Lao Cai / Hanoi. Shared in 4-berth cabin
- Local English or French speaking guide
- Black Hmong porters (to carry food and luggage)
- Cook (from group sizes of 6 clients)
- All indicated meals, plus snacks (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
- Water on the whole trip
- Sleeping bag and mattresses
- Waterproof blue bag for luggage
- Tents if needed
- Mosquito net
- All entrance fees and permit
- Overnight in local house or tent
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.