Hard Trek Cao Bang 15 days
The area along the Chinese border still receives very few foreign visitors and, as such, the cultural identity of the people here remains largely unchanged by the twentieth century This trip will take you to the beautiful Ba Be Lake and Cao Bang to visit the spectacular Ban Gioc Waterfall.
The majority of this trip will be spent on a truly adventurous 10-day trek through mountainous rainforest areas. We cover about 20 km a day. Some of the hiking is very difficult as we encounter remote tribes whose lives have remained virtually untouched by the 20th century. VERY IMPORTANT NOTES! This is a very hard trek. Only people who are fit and experienced trekkers will be considered.
Ride around the terrace fields, enjoying the beautiful sight of terrace fields, local daily life with peaceful sight of ducks, chickens, pigs and buffalo..
Driving way with many hairpins, each opening up a new vista of the mountains.
Trekking through local village where you can understand more insight local people live.
+ Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
+ It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in Sapa based on twin share basis with daily breakfast & local home stays
- Overnight train soft sleeper, first class
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Services charges and government taxes
- International airfares
- International departure tax
- Visas and Visa fees
- Pre and Post trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.