Hoang Su Phi At A Glance 3 Days
Hoang Su Phi is a district located on the west side of Ha Giang province, close to the border with China.
Hoang Su Phi is famous for its rice field terraces , especially on the road between Hoang Su Phi and Xin Man, where they are classified as a National Heritage by the Vietnamese Government. Trekking through this untouched area you will encounterthe stunning countryside as well as the fascinating local culture and you may come across the NungIng, Tay, Red Dao, Dao Ao Dai, La Chi and Co Lao, just some of the many hill tribe groups who have settled here.
Whether you’re seeking an intrepid outdoor adventure amongst the elements or simply a leisurely escape, Hoang Su Phi is bound to be a memorable experience.
+ An itinerary built for amateurs of memorable hikes
+ An amazing discovery of the breathtaking region of Hoang Su Phi
+ Meet the ethnic groups of Northern Vietnam and live a unique experience thanks to homestays among the locals
+ Hoang Su Phi is a frontier district of Ha Giang, with the far distance about 300km from Hanoi City, so you will spend at least 8 hours travelling by car. So, you should prepare your trip carefully.
+ Research Hoang Su Phi both the culture and scenes. You will find it on the internet, and make a plan in advance in order to book service, including transportation, local guide, accommodation.
+ Prepare clothes. Hoang Su Phi is in the highland region, so it is extremely in winter, cool in the mid-summer.
+ Best time to visit Hoang Su Phi: You should choose your time is in late August to April next year, because it is in the dry season, and the scenes are the most beautiful.
+ Others for trekking route: comfortable shoes, light package, camera, phone, much water (if you have a trek in the summer)
+ Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
+ It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles from Hanoi to Hoang Su Phi
- English-speaking guide escort from Hanoi
- Local Guide and Porter
- Accommodation in Hoang Su Phi: 02 nights at Pan Hou Village in shared double bungalow with breakfast 01 night in home stay (shared house)
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Service charges and government taxes
- Pre- and post-trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Pre- and post-trip entry fees and permits (where required)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Peak season surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory gala dinner at Christmas and New Year (if any)
- Other services not mentioned above