Luxe Adventure Tour By Bike In Ninh Binh 3 Days
Ninh Binh province is famous for day trippers from the capital of Hanoi, and there are now high end properties which can satisfy even the most sophisticated travelers. This luxe adventure in Ninh Binh has been designed for you to discover the best that Ninh Binh has to offer by bike.
Your trip kicks off in Hanoi, and two hour drive will take you to the rural town of Ninh Binh in North Vietnam. Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam, it is home to dramatic scenery, historical relics, religious pilgrimage sites and endangered animal sanctuaries. Just 100 km south of Hanoi, Ninh Binh is a province of astounding natural beauty with limestone peaks whose splendor is often said to surpass that of Halong Bay. It is even often referred to as “Halong Bay on land.”
You will discover the charm of Ninh Binh by bike as you visit Van Long Nature Reserve, Cuc Phuong National Park, Bai Dinh Pagoda (the biggest pagoda in Vietnam), Hoa Lu (the ancient capital), Trang An (a new candidate for Natural World Heritage Site listing), Tam Coc and Bich Dong Pagodas, and the famous Phat Diem Cathedral.
This three day excursion is for all types of travelers, including families and small groups. You will stay at the best available hotels in the region. Further, you will be fully supported by a van and a guide who is a cycling enthusiast with extensive experience and a passion for providing top notch service.
Cycling means you are truly among the friendly and welcoming local people. You’ll be greeted by the curious children who often run out of their homes yelling ‘hello, hello!’ or “Tay” when you pass through their village. Our tour guide will do a fantastic job of guiding you around this beautiful countryside, explaining the history and culture of his people. Our bikes are top quality, lightweight, and can be adapted according to the terrain. We can also accommodate riders of all sizes, including children.
+ Tour can be modified, hotels changed to suit your tastes and budget
+ Minor program changes are sometime necessary, depending on road conditions and weather.
+ This itinerary allows for 2 days on the cycling section. You will be able to decide for yourself at any time during each of these days how far you want to cycle. Average daily cycling distances are approximately 40 -100 km. These distances may vary according to weather, road conditions and group fitness and preferences. This is a sightseeing cycle tour, not a marathon or time trial.
- Private pick-up and drop off service
- All transportation and transfers
- English or French speaking guide
- Professional mountain bike
- Sampan boat trip in Tam Coc
- Shared accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Admission fees and permits
- Drinking water while biking
- International flights
- Visa fee and visa stamp fee
- International departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Pre and post accommodation in Hanoi
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.