MEKONG DELTA BY BIKE 8 Days
Biking is the ultimate way to explore Vietnam. Traveling by bike affords a kind of eye-level communion that you can’t get in a car or on a bus or train. Biking tours truly are the best way to get close to nature and interact with local people.
We have designed our amazing bicycle tours in Vietnam to cater to those who may want anything from a half-day biking tour to a three-week excursion along the length of the country. In order to provide the best service, group size is limited to 10-12 people.
Our bikes are top quality, lightweight and can be adapted according to the terrain and size of any rider, including children. All our bike trips are fully supported with an air-conditioned back-up van offering relief from the heat and tired leg muscles. It is also stocked with first aid kits, drinks, spares and tools. Our biking guides are great cycling enthusiasts with passion and extensive experience.
Our cycling trips have been carefully designed by our travel specialists to provide you with an active holiday as you explore Vietnam’s incredible history, diverse cultures, stunning scenery and rich heritage. You will have plenty of time for relaxation and exploration on your own, while enjoying flexibility, privacy and peace of mind.
- 01 English speaking biking guide (02 guides if group bigger than 11).
- Meals in local restaurants as mentioned in the itinerary. (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Private air-conditioned for a group from pick up and all support until drop off at the end as itinerary. We may use truck(s) along with van to carry bikes & bikers in some road condition.
- Local bike hire including transport of bikes (If you bring your own bike, fee is deducted)
- Water, snacks, fresh fruits, cool towel for cycling days
- All entrance fees and boat trip
- Accommodation in twin sharing room standard hotel with daily breakfast
- International air ticket to/from Vietnam and international airport departure tax
- Tips to drivers, driver assistants, local people, porters at boat station, hotels and airports, guides.
- Transfer to the airport after tour
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks during meals
- Personal travel insurance.
- Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping, camera film and so on…)
- Any other services not clearly stated in the itinerary and trip inclusive portion