Northwest Vietnam Motorbike Tour 7 Days
Northwest Vietnam now turns into a major tourist attraction that grabs attention from all ages. You start from Hanoi, head up the mountains on the historical Highway 6 and snake up and down the zig zag mountain roads, meet colorful hill tribe groups and visit their week-end markets. Covers most of the famous attractions in Northern mountainous areas, this Motorbike Adventure Tour to Northwest Vietnam takes you one week of roaming from surprise to surprise, from the unknown to the interest, from the indiscrete to the unforgettable memories.
- Private pick-up and drop off service
- Honda XR 125 Motorbike
- Gasoline on tour
- Mechanic (only for group from 6 passengers)
- English speaking guide
- Shared accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast
- Home-stay permission
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Admission fees and permits
- Drinking water
- International flights
- Visa fee and visa stamp fee
- International departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Pre and post accommodation in Hanoi
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.