Off the Beaten Path Tour in North Vietnam – 13 days
In Northern Vietnam, there are many majestic natural landscapes and beautiful yellow terraced rice paddy fields on the hills and friendly people in remote and mountainous regions.
This trip will bring you a great chance to explore beautiful landscapes of the Northern Vietnam. You will have chance to visit local market and meet to exchange with local ethnic group minority in mountainous area along your trip.
This adventure is the best way to see and take photos yellow terraced rice paddy fields in Mu Cang Chai and Hoang Su Phi that have been recognized as National Heritage Sites of Vietnam.
You will also have chance to experience and enjoy healthy environment with beautiful rock mountains along one of the best road of Dong Van Rock Plateau. You can visit and explore Dong van ancient town by night and local market on early morning here. Besides, the trip will lead you to the peak of Ma Pi Leng Pass and see Meo Vac town in Ha Giang province. And then you will continue to get new experience on boat to discover Ba Be lake and beautiful Ban Gioc Waterfall and historic Pac Bo Cave.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter MULTIPLE ENTRY
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamp fee: 25 USD/pax for multiple entry
- Others not mentioned above