Vietnam Active & Adventure 16 Days
This 16-Days Vietnam Active & Adventure trip allows you to discover the beautiful places of the country, from North to South Vietnam, and stay at local homestay and trendy hotels or resorts.
16-Days Vietnam Active & Adventure tour is for people who seek personal challenges and new experiences, and who want to meet real people in a beautiful and unique environment. In North Vietnam, your base will be Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi. And you visit Hoang Su Phi, this is a district located on the west side of Ha Giang province, close to the border with China. Hoang Su Phi is famous for its rice field terraces, especially on the road between Hoang Su Phi and Xin Man, where they are classified as a National Heritage by the Vietnamese Government. Trekking through this untouched area you will encounter the stunning countryside as well as the fascinating local culture and you may come across the NungIng, Tay, Red Dao, Dao Ao Dai, La Chi and Co Lao, just some of the many hill tribe groups who have settled here.
Whether you’re seeking an intrepid outdoor adventure amongst the elements or simply a leisurely escape, Hoang Su Phi is bound to be a memorable experience.
You will continue your trip with a relaxing cruise on a deluxe junk in gorgeous Halong Bay, a perfect conclusion to an unforgettable journey. You will discover Bai Tu Long Bay and its remote limestone islands, many of which feature dramatic sea caves and sheltered, pristine beaches that can only be reached by kayak.
Next, you will head to Central Vietnam to the old imperial capital, Hue and the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An, where you will whet your appetite with a cooking class and fishing with the locals. You will also be able to indulge in stopping off at local villages and cycling quiet back roads.
Fly Danang to Ho Chi Minh city and you drive down to HCM City former Saigon. You will discover Nam Cat Tien National Park and the National Biosphere, as you encounter wildlife in both Nam Cat Tien and Con Gio.
This trip emphasizes the scenic and natural beauty of Vietnam, minimizing your time in big cities, yet balancing authenticity with accommodations and service.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation with guide
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on board
- Private boat trip
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International Flights & International departure tax
- Drinks, tips and other personal expenses.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
- Early check in and late check out at the hotel.
- Visa to Vietnam