The Great Outdoors Adventure 14 days
Vietnam is perfectly suited for a family adventure. Children have few inhibitions and quickly break through cultural and language barriers, particularly in Indochina where children are highly revered. Our family adventures have been specially designed for the needs of youngsters – minimizing long journeys and plenty of time on beaches and among wildlife.
Journey together from Hanoi to the magical forest of Cuc Phuong where we stay in forest bungalows; discover the world heritage site of Halong Bay aboard a traditional junk; explore the charming UNESCO-designated World Heritage town of Hoi An and its nearby beaches and end in the modern metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City. On this forest & beach adventure, the whole family is certain to be entertained by the people, history, color and culture. What better education is there, than the education of understanding and discovery!
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Hanoi & end in HCMC or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation.
- All domestic flights.
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Accommodation shared in Double room
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & Departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee(US $ 45 & 01 passport photo)
- Other services not mentioned above.